Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still Learning my embroidery machine

Well, I am getting better at making mistakes on the Babylock. Just when I think I am getting good.......bam! It happens again. Yesterday, I finished the 6 aprons I made for the auction at the family reunion. They all turned out perfect. So I thought I would make my son, Charlie, a towel for his golf bag. It was perfect too!! Except I sewed it on the wrong side :(. Then Sissy brought a denium shirt over for me to puts some ladybugs and her name on it.......I used too small a hoop, and too big a design, needle fell out......but it still was readable. I guess all these things happen so I can learn......and boy, am I doing that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like to be a mouse in the corner when that happens. Keep trying Jeri, you are doing so good now.
No one was born knowing all that.
Love September

Jeri said...

I bet you would....hahaha....thanks for the encouragement, I need it.