Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Auction

The reunion auction was a success. My purses and aprons alone brought in $400.00, I was so proud. Only about half of the Seals showed up for Reunion 2008. I guess the gasoline prices was the reason. But it was a good time for all. Brandi, Josie, and Addy came in on Thursday night, Jamie came in on Friday, and Sissy and David made it on Saturday morning. I got to spend lots of time with Little Addy. She was such a good camper.
We are in Port Aransas right now. Went to eat at our favorite place yesterday, The Big Fisherman, and it made Otis real sick. He was sick all night. But is better now.
We went in to Corpus this morning and stopped at JoAnn's where I got some neat material.
That's about it for today..........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww ((((((((((Otis)))))))), not a fun way to be. Sorry to hear that.
I was sick Thurs, Fri, and Sat. We had just got Frankie Wed. night. Poor Gene, he was so good taking care of things. Left me a sink full of dirty dishes, when he went back to work Sunday. Guess that's divine retribution. Hope you are really better by now. Love September