Monday, November 19, 2007

I think I am spoiled........

Otis and I took a trip to Sam's Warehouse over the week end to pick up some needed things.
I absolutely love to go to Sam's and go down every isle checking out all the new TVs and Christmas things. Otis, on the other hand, hates it. I no sooner than got through the entry doors, when low and behold, there they were!! I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to have them, no matter what. Even if it meant doing with out lunch for the next week. So, I grabbed the box of them and started begging Otis.......please, oh please, I want these so bad, if you don't buy these for me, I shall never speak to you again (I didn't really mean it, but it worked). He said OK in a voice I could barely hear, looking around to see if anyone was staring at us. I was so happy, I put them in the basket where everyone could see them and be green with envy. If I was able to skip down the isles, I would have. I was so happy. I got the set of all 3 Shrek Movies, I can't wait to watch all of them. Aren't you jealous???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I AM. So there. I want them too.

Cyndy said...

HaHa, I was on the edge of my seat just dying to know what you had and what I needed! 'Cause I'm sure if you wanted it that bad, then I knew I would to! Yep, I think I may have to make a trip to Sam's.

Jeri said...

I will have to watch them by myself, Otis isn't interested....haha