Friday, November 30, 2007

My Favorite Things

First Favorite Thing
I got this idea from Jennifer, my cousin. I am gonna post a one of my favorites every now and then when I come accross one. Here is the First one.........TJ's Garden Salsa. It is the best I've ever tasted and you can only get it at one place, and that is Pinkie's Liquor Store on Bryant Street in San Angelo, TX. We put it on everything and in everything. If you are wondering what I am doing in a Liquor store in San Angelo.........well, my Grandson worked there when he was attending ASU. And when we were going thru San Angelo on service calls, we would stop by and see him. This Pinkie's has a deli type store inside and has all kinds of one of a kind foods, some of which I will be adding to my favorites.......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so happens we lik Van De Walles from San Antonio.
When we first moved up here to central, Tx we couldn't find it anywhere.
We went to the one store that carried it in SA and got them to carry it, and now we can even find it at Wal-Mart. That was a long time ago. I'd probablylike yours too...how ever we are too far away. lol lol
September

Jeri said...

This is so good, I've never tasted anything like it. It has cucumbers in it too.

Cyndy said...

Ummmm, looks good! I've got my chips ready and I promise not to double dip!
Cyndy