Thursday, November 8, 2007

What a day...

I have had illnesses before but this by far is my worst. I have coughed and coughed, all night and all day. So, Otis said enough with the coughing, and off to the Judge Ely Clinic to see Trudy.
I recieved a big shot in the butt and antibiotics. She didn't tell me what kind of germ I had, but everyone in the waiting room looked and sounded just like me.
Otis, Dad and I are going to Laughlin Monday, I have to get well. It's just not very much fun laying face down on a slot machine blindly pulling the handle.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

You paint such a vivid picture. I could actually see you face down pulling that slot lever!!!LOL
Mike went to the doctor yesterday, too and received two shots in his behind and some prescriptions. Hope you get well in time to enjoy your trip. If you do, put an extra dollar in the machine for little 'ole me.