Monday, November 19, 2007

Laughlin Trip Update

Otis, Dad and I had a really good time. Didn't break any banks, but enjoyed our trip. I love it so much there, and it is beautiful this time of year. In the 70's during the day and oh so clear to see the mountains. I would always wake up 4:30 am Pacific time which is 6:30 am Texas time, it is still dark there and I could look out our hotel window to see the planet Venus shinning so bright. What a sight.
There was a clown convention going on at our hotel. That was fun to see all the different costumes and balloon animals. Plus, we fit right in..........hahaha.
I have a few more pictures to put up, and I will get that done soon as I can.
Have a great day everyone!
Jeri

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Glad you had a safe and fun trip. Mike and I will have to go there sometime.